Tuesday 12 September 2023

NEA Task 20 (Planning): Website Page and Linked Page.

Website Banner Plan 

 1. What will your website header and home page look like? 

It will be in a bold, modern colour like yellow and be of a San- Serif. 

The image found on each of the front cover will be referenced on the homepage of the film magazine. 

The appropriate conventions of website design are an original title: Film Fix. This is an example of cross media convergence. 

I think I will go blue for the main logo in the sunshine font and the strapline will be yellow. The sunshine font will be repeated throughout the magazine like on the masthead as headings. 

I will limit the colours to 3 so that it is not busy. 

There will be a banner at the top introducing the latest issue of the magazine. 

I will use buttons so that the user can go from page to page and find the infomation they need. 

These feature on almost every film magazine website. 

For the buttons I will include: Latest, Features, Reviews, Equality, Buy, About Us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicholas Norris Completed NEA

  Dear Moderator,  My name is Nicholas Norris . Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for...